Sales Development Representative (Inside Sales - SDR) - SaaS
Palo Alto, CA, United States
Simplicant’s SaaS platform is bringing the future of recruiting to market.
We are seeking a highly driven entrepreneur who wants to get in on the ground floor of a SaaS startup with a market-leading platform in its category. As a key member of our Sales Development team, you will have a unique chance to tackle a high growth opportunity with a solution that every growing company needs, while shaping the future direction of the team.
We are looking for a top performing Inside Sales Representative to join our growing Enterprise Sales team. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will partner with key team members to uncover new sales opportunities within an assigned territory.
You will be expected to drive new business to the front of the sales funnel by articulating the benefits of Simplicant’s platform to potential clients.
- Drive lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already sitting in our CRM.
- Reach out to prospective corporate clients by email, phone and in-person to demonstrate Simplicant’s ability to boost their recruiting effectiveness.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and developing an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and its application to specific clients.
- Win new business by articulating the full value of Simplicant’s talent acquisition platform to prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects.
- Help iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
- Collect and synthesize client feedback for our engineering team.
A Little More About You
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Want to play a key role in a small company pursuing a big market
- Think and act strategically and love to win against tough competition
- Have a strong competitive spirit, but with a high Team orientation
- People like you and you like people! This is a job for extroverts
- High sales process orientation – thorough, detailed, organized
- Fluent in Salesforce for active lead management and pipeline management.
- High levels of motivation and self-direction, with the ability to lead and influence others.
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally within prospects to engage multiple decision-makers in the buying process.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- 2+ years of quota-crushing experience in a quota carrying inside sales role, preferably in an Enterprise Services or SaaS based environment.